“Some of the best Indian Food outside of Rusholme” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Greater Manchester, UK
“Some of the best Indian Food outside of Rusholme”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This was the second time to this restaurant and it hasn't let me down either times. However, there was a bit of a slight mix up with the order but this was quickly resolved. The service is excellent. The staff are really attentive and keen to get things right. To me they go above and beyond what is expected of them and the food is cooked perfectly, with just the right blend of spices and is all freshly prepared.

There's no constant harassment from the front of house staff, even when they were quiet during the week and the decor is plush and high end stylish. There are plenty of clubs and pubs nearby so there is plenty of places to move onto easily afterwards. The food and bar prices are easy on the wallet also and they also do delivery. Nothing more I could ask for.

Absolutely brilliant. Can't fault it

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wigan, United Kingdom
“best food ever / great prices and warm welcome from staff everytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

a small but excellent resturant in bolton town centre if you like indian food this is the place to go the staff cant do enough for you the food is to very high standard.

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Excellent as usual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We were driving back from a walk and decided not to cook so went to our favourite restaurant for a takeaway, the first time we'd had one from here rather than eat it in the establishment. I had to have the aloo methi, my favourite dish and after the sad closing of the Bay Leaf in Wigan this is the only place I have found that can prepare it properly.
Since we found Laibaz we haven't been to Rusholme as the food is at least as good if not better and as a vegetarian there is more choice than most places in Manchester. We have also had the chef create specific veggie meals for us on request on a number of occasions. The food was excellent on this occasion as usual and I can't fault the friendly service we always receive here.
We have taken our grand daughter in the past and she enjoyed it immensely and was extremely well treated.

• Visited April 2013
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Oh dear!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My wife and I attended Laibaz from when it first opened and was very impressed by the food, service and overall impressions of the restaurant. We never had a complaint until one evening my wife's Chicken in her Bhuna appeared to be brown. We called the owner over to show him the chicken and he quickly went to see the head chef, within a couple of minutes he came back saying that that is how the chicken should be......I am no chef but to me it looked dirty, the owner didn't offer any kind of apology or any exchange or even refund.
I think the restaurant started to cut corners on food (buying cheaper chicken ect) therefore standards have dropped.
We will not be returning to the restaurant again!!!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“cheap and cheerful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

five of us went for lunch five starters give curries and five drinks £36.50cant fault it excellent service complete with the red hot face cloth and then the complimentary chocolate with the bill to mess your mush up again

• 4 of 5 stars Food