“Lunch menu that's hard to beat” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Lunch menu that's hard to beat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

In all honesty I've only had lunch here on two occasions. The set lunch menu is fantastic. The dahl soup is the best I've ever had and the lamb phall is enough to test any curry spice monster out there. There's a great selection of food in very modern looking 'curry house' you really should give it a go. I know that you have to be a die hard curry fan to want one at lunchtime but give this place a try. Really is a hidden gem.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“A fabulous night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I/friends/family have visited Laibaz several times since they opened and I took along 15 friends on Saturday night - they LOVED it! What a fabulous place this wonderful 1st class restaurant is. The food, as always, was just delicious, such a fab menu with the food options so much better than your 'run of the mill' places. The place it's self is very tastefully decorated, very intimate also, and the staff, again, as always, were so attentive, nothing is too much trouble for these lovely people, it was my birthday and I was treated like Royalty!! I cannot recommend Laibz highly enough, so much so I have just booked again - thank you for a fab experience Laibaz. ps I have just spotted a very poor review re "seedy clientele", I have to say that after many visits this has never been my experience, must have been a 'one off' if at all?

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“best indian in bolton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Having been regular customers at this restaurant for the last twelve months at least, we were disappointed to read a couple of negative comments over the Easter period. We have only the highest praise for the management and staff, having always been treated with the utmost respect and nothing being too much trouble. The food is of the highest standard and always well presented. We look forward to every visit. Highly recommended!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Sunday deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We have visited this restaurant several times and every time the food has been great.
The Sundey deal is amazing and we all enjoyed it.
Very Friendly staff and good service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“FANTASIA!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I went to Laibaz on a Saturday night with a couple of friends and we absolutely loved it without doubt no questions to be asked!

We all loved it from starter all the way through mains. I have never had a curry like this in my life! I never knew that in my own town I had Indian restaurant like this I will definitely visit this place again

Service? What can I say... Fantastic was welcomed through out since we stepped in and stepped out the place, also good furnished environment

Whoever dislikes this place does not have any taste buds...

• Visited March 2013