“Cannot fault it” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Cannot fault it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Lovely staff, lovely decor and the food is out of this world. The owners have the place down to a tee, the chef is clearly very passionate about food and this comes across from just eating the meal. Never had a bad meal here, always spot on.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leigh
“Very disappointing service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have visited Momentum several times and recommended to many people which I shall continue to do, however I was there last night (Friday) as a party of eight, the place was busier than I had seen it and the staff were clearly struggling to cope.
There was a distinct lack of communication between waiting staff as we were either asked for our drinks order more than once (we were still waiting for them sometime later) or we had to ask again.
I was half way through my main course and my glass of wine had still not arrived.
I have to say though the food remained top quality and I will definitely be going again and recommending it, I shall be choosing the time I visit a little more carefully.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester
“Momentum-ironic choice of name”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I can't fault the food. It's great to be able to eat quality food in Bolton. All I will say is- Table booked for 8.30pm-starter came at 9.30pm and main came just after 10pm. You decide if that's ok for you. It wasn't for me. Shame as everything else was nice. Perhaps you could eat your evening meal at home first and then treat this as a light supper.
Oh, staff were great and apologetic. Manager was a little too defensive to harbour a good customer relationship.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fab place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have been here so many times now, and everything we get great service, great food, great cocktails, we love this restaurant, and I highly recommend it, the food is presented so beautifully, and I feel is a good price. We only go out about every 5weeks so we don't mind paying that little bit more.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Great food - great cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Great food one of the best restaurants in bolton. Will be going back to sample more dishes very soon.

Fantastic cocktails!