“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 172 Restaurants in Crawley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The ASK Italian restaurant in Crawley has a central location and offers stylish Italian dining in modern surroundings. As for the food, tuck into tasty pizza and pasta or one of the delicious specials. Dishes include the roasted Scottish salmon salad with rocket, spinach, asparagus, green beans and an orange tarragon dressing or the chicken supreme with a mushroom and Marsala wine sauce. The dining room at ASK Italian has a spacious feel and contemporary furnishings set a stylish scene.
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife had the sea bass while I had the fish stew.Both were excellent. If only the stew contained more fish it would have been perfect.Very friendly helpful service.

UK
“Never Disappoints on Quality or Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Its strange because I am a regular at this restaurant and have never thought of reviewing it on trip advisor .
I love this place not for where it is but the genuine warm and kind welcome when we arrive and the service is some of the best I have ever had . I seem to keep gravitating to the sea bass which is a wonderful meal mixed carefully with white wine new potatoes spinach and its just amazing . I have had it about four times and each one is wonderful well worth the money. I have taken many friends here and it never seems to disappoint I love the way the food is always hot and you never have to look far for a waiter should you need something and nothing seems too much trouble . They also do fresh mint tea which is one of my favourite things ..

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We really enjoyed our first visit to this ASK restaurant. The food was very good and service very friendly. I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone. It was an absolute pleasure and I will certainly be back again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Lovely first visit to an Ask Italian, food and service was great - we were staying at the Aurora and thought we would take a look around the area,

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A Breath of Fresh Air in a Grotty Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

A little panicked finding ourselves stuck in Crawley for an evening, based on the town and the natives I was very very concerned where to eat without being ripped off or poisoned. We'd already walked out of Pizza Express due to the dirty environment and a single person appearing to do everything, hardly any meals or drinks on any tables. Wandering aimlessly through the centre of the pit we stumbled on Ask, all looked very clean and organised. A very nice atmosphere inside, very friendly helpful staff and very nice food followed. Would definitely recommend if ever trapped in the locale.

• Visited August 2013