Good quick check-in by welcoming staff. Clean comfy cabin, slept well. Nice and cool due to excellent aircon. Just one hickup; had a member of staff banging on the door as smoke detector had activated after a shower. She asked me to open door so she could check but I was naked so could not comply! She was very pleasant and professional and obviously just checking that all was well which I appreciate. Maybe the extraction system could do with servicing as it does not remove the steam as well as at the Yotel at Heathrow. That minor point aside, I would definitely recommend Yotel and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yotel is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer 10sqm of personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Rates start at 25 GBP for 4 hours and you can book online or on-site at the hotel. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your YOTEL London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley