This is great if you need to stay a few hours or overnight at Gatwick, and very clean.
we slept very soundly and bought a few snacks from Marks and Spencer at the airport.
The hotel is literally underneath the airport.
Shower very powerful and everything is top notch. Great novelty value too as everything was designed with the interior of a plane in mind.
We got the superior room and it was great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yotel is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer 10sqm of personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Rates start at 25 GBP for 4 hours and you can book online or on-site at the hotel. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your YOTEL London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley