Excellent place to stay for a few hours - shower was powerful, bed was comfortable (with 2 people the standard cabin was fine for a couple of hours but I'd upgrade to a double for a longer stay). Reception staff were very friendly, and location is ideal (you get to it via a lift in the South Terminal) yet it was surprisingly quiet. Will definitely stay again when in transit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yotel is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer 10sqm of personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Rates start at 25 GBP for 4 hours and you can book online or on-site at the hotel. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your YOTEL London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley