I can't explain the level of excitement I had about turning up at this hotel. Staying in a small 'pod' type hotel was on my 'Bucket' list - so I was welll pleased when I found this. The staff were friendly and helpful. The most difficult bit for me was finding where to press for the lift - but seriously I think was becasue I was a bit of an idiot at the time! You go into 'Mission Control' book in, get your room numebr a key and away you go. The room is small - well cute in fact. The shower is above your head so if you don't want to wash your hair take your own shower cap! The bed is comfy for one and I would imagine 'cuddly' for two.
I really did enjoy my night here. Plenty of restaurants in the airport and this was perfect for an early flight as I was able to book in the night before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yotel is located inside Gatwick international arrivals South Terminal, moments away from check-in and the North Terminal. We offer 10sqm of personal space to sleep, work or refresh with free Wi-Fi and internet access. Cabins are available as Premium, with a double bed or Standard, with a large single. Rates start at 25 GBP for 4 hours and you can book online or on-site at the hotel. Enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your YOTEL London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Yotel London Gatwick Airport Crawley