“Excellent local restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London
“Excellent local restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

A good local addition. Good value food and great service! We've been three times since it opened and enjoyed it every time!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Gdansk, Poland
“Will be back soon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Thanks to tripadvisor I discovered this little Turkish restaurant in Crawley. I admit it fully deserves its high rating! The place is rather small and it has an open kitchen and a stone oven, so you can observe the chef preparing your food in bursting flames. Before I ordered my food I got a complimentary starter - Turkish bread, 2 dips (yogurt & garlic and another red one) and marinated olives. In menu you will mainly find all forms of lamb, some chicken dishes and also limited vegetarian options. I went for a lamb (surprise, surprise) and didn't regret it at all - the portion was big and delicious! At the end I got a small desert (also complimentary) – nice touch! I will be back soon.

• Visited September 2013
Hunstanton, United Kingdom
“Very friendly, good service and very tasty food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

A very good experience. Lovely food and good service. Very friendly, smart young man at the door. Hope they double his wages. He's great!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I had read good reviews about this restaurant so I was really curious and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed. We visited on a Thursday night without booking and I believe we got the last table available. Lucky! Even thought it was really busy, the staff was quick and also very attentive. We got free special bread and dips before ordering and also free sweets and fruit at the end of the meal. We shared different dishes so we could try a bit of everything and they were pretty tasty! My boyfriend also got a complimentary beer! We will definately go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Crawley, United Kingdom
“What a surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was invited to join some friends for dinner. One of our group had been to this restaurant before and highly recommended it and I was most pleasantly surprised at the quality (and quantity) of the food. The staff were very attentive but not 'over the top'. I can highly recommend this restaurant for the quality of service, food and value.