“nice seats!” 4 of 5 stars

Barendrecht, The Netherlands
9 attraction reviews
“nice seats!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

nice big seats and enough room for legs. Prices of popcorn though are absurd high. Enough parking spaces in front of the building and lots of family restaurants.

Crawley, United Kingdom
“It is good now”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I have been ultimate customers for the last CGI, Virgin Cinemas etc. I have always defeated when it came to good cinema, but there have been a lot of changes and I could not keep up. Although we now have a Starbucks and the cinema has improved their social and customer services we believe that whilst watching the films I tend to scratch a lot and there is something going on there.
Last summer screens too hot last winter screens too cold.
I believe that it is good now, but would it last? We will continue to attend and support our local cinema complex. I will keep on eye on it.

Katia and Martin Doonan

Lindfield, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Comfy Viewing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Excellent seating and good sound. Has a bar / cafe area where you can have a coffee or meet up with others if youe are early. Close to a number of eateries for a pre or post film meal.

Visited February 2013
Crawley, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Spoilt here as we have IMAX - Jealous or what?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have to admit I am going to miss having an unlimited card, but my shifts and the recent price increase of them just made them untenable. Anyway the cinema has 15 screens - 1 IMAX and 1 chair wobble screen - they call it total immersion or something like that but to me the chair wobbles rather weird I think in tune with the action on screen. If you have never been to an IMAX it is truly fantastic experience but only if you are watching a decent 3D movie! its very expensive if the film is rubbish. The cinema is extremely clean apart the ground floor toilets which always smell terrible (gents) and of course the food is awfully expensive - they recently converted the bar into costa coffee which appears alot more popular than the bar (extremely limited selection and hugely expensive). I guess you know what I'm getting at here the experience is good, but expensive its £9.90 per film per adult plus £4.70 for IMAX and £3.50 for a drink and nearly £4 for large popcorn - so enjoy, but pick a decent film!

Crawley
“Always a problem, Rude, Overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I rarely go to the cinema because it is so overpriced. I will now not go at all as this is the only cinema close to me and it is an absolute joke.
Three times I have been to this cinema there has been something blocking the screen so there appears to be a rectangle shadow over half the screen. Despite numerous people complaining they take at least half an hour to resolve the problem and don't restart the film from the beginning. And they refuse to refund!!
Another time I have been and they have insisted on checking inside my bag. Thinking it was just a security measure I agreed and they tried to take my bottle of tap water away from me and told me I have to pay £2 for one at the foyer! Ridiculous! Its not a club its a cinema!
Also they have now changed the little bar upstairs to a Starbucks. Before you were able to sit down and wait a few minuets until your film was due to start. I was with two other people. One decided to get a coffee and we all sat down together. Two minuets later a member of Starbucks staff asked the two of us without drinks to leave! There were only about five other people seated as well so it wasn't like it was packed!
I'm sick of paying a ridiculous amount of money to be treated like crap

Visited February 2013