“Another faultless stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way)

You added Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way) to your Saves list
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   North Terminal | Longbridge Way, Gatwick Airport, Crawley RH6 0NX, England (Formerly Premier Inn Gatwick Airport Central)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Great deals online.
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Crawley
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“Another faultless stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed here again new years eve before flying to America. Had the meal deal once more. I really cant fault the place. Staff are great, food is good and excellent value. For the price you just cant beat it. They have got everything just "right". Will always stay as long as it continues.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
RebeccaGifford, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way), responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport A23 Airport Way.

I am extremely happy to hear that you find it hard to find fault with our hotel!

I am also pleased to hear that you think the staff here are great, and you enjoy the food in our Thyme restaurant.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
Burwash, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stayed here before taking of to our ski holiday. We were surprised of how cheap it was, and pleased with the quality of the rooms. The main attraction is the closeness to Gatwick airport – mere 5 minute walk.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

I am very pleased to hear that you were pleased with the quality of our rooms, and that you like the location near the airport.

I hope to welcome you back to stay with us again.

London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Very friendly staff (miserable waitress at dinner excepted).
Had to have our night refunded, as the double bed in the family room we had booked, was the softest and springiest we had ever come across, complete with very creaky spring. Resulted in an awful night for us both, not great with a 7am charter flight the following morning.
They were very professional and efficient in giving us our refund, though.
Breakfast looked very decent, though we barely managed cereal, that early in the morning and on almost nos keep. Consider grabbing a croissant at the terminal, rather than spending much on a vast buffet breakfast - lovely as it is, you may not manage much at 5.45am!
Another point - though possibly very minor to travellers without small children - although only 350m away from the North terminal entrance, it was a nasty walk, with narrow or no pavements in some cases, and included rushing across a busy roundabout (no pedestrian crossing) and another busy road (also no crossing) with buggy, luggage and small child in tow. Bit hair-raising, to say the least.
Will be staying in the Premier Inn right opposite the terminal building, next time!

Room Tip: If a family, book your room early to get a good price and stay in the Premier Inn opposite the termi...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

I am very disappointed to hear of your stay with us.

I am sorry to hear of your trouble you experience with the floorboards and the bed in the room.

However I am happy to hear that you were dealt with professionally and efficiently.

If you have any further feedback please do not hesitate to contact me on 08715278406, option 3.

I hope this experience hasn’t put you off returning to Premier Inn, and I hope to welcome you back so we can restore your faith in our hotel.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

All Super with stay. Bit of hiccup getting car back as system didn't work. Recognising I had paid through hotel. Not sure where this process failed although parking staff suggested hotel not loading on their system

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

I am very pleased to hear that you had a super stay with us.

However I apologise that you experienced some troubles with the car park on departure, and can reassure you that this isn’t a recurring issue with us.

I hope to welcome you back to stay with us in the future.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We required an overnight stay at Gatwick having arrived late on in the evening from Tenerife. We normally opt for the Hilton but couldn't justify the cost for such a short overnight stay of just 7 hours.
The Premier Inn did however meet our requirements with great pricing and it's location.....or so we thought.

When I booked the room on the Premier Inn website I wrongly assumed the first hotel on their site would be the hotel nearest the North Terminal, this wasn't the case and we rolled up at the check in desk at Premier Inn Gatwick North Terminal. Staff there were helpful and redirected us to Premier Inn Airport Way. After a 10/15 min walk with luggage across unpaved surfaces in dim light and negotiating a route across a busy road we arrived at Premier Inn Airport Way, a few other travellers followed us on this journey having made the same assumption as I.
I'm glad we were travelling light and secondly that we're in our 40's, it would be rather more challenging for anyone more senior in years or less able.

The check in at Premier Inn was however very friendly and warm, with the staff member explaining the services available to us for the duration of our stay. Our double room was immaculate and spacious, far better than we had imagined and a great sleep had in a very comfortable bed too! The bathroom was also spotlessly clean and spacious.
We did indulge in a couple of night caps from the bar on the ground floor, yet again, great service and friendly staff. I can't comment on the food but having looked over the menu Premier Inn offers traditional pub grub at a reasonable prices.

I would highly recommend this airport hotel for its friendly staff, great rooms and sensible pricing. If you're travelling light and don't mind the walk then its perfect and it would appear to be quieter than Premier Inn Gatwick North Terminal.

P.S. So impressed with Premier Inn that I've booked another 2 nights for upcoming trips that require stopovers!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

I am sorry to hear of the troubles that you experienced in regards to which hotel you had booked.

I am however extremely pleased that you were greeted with a warm and friendly check in, and that all our services were explained to you.

I am also happy to hear that you found your room immaculate and bathroom spotless.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your future stay.

Europe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Stayed here for £39 for an overnight before lying early the next day.

A few steps away from North Terminal, check in was quick,automatic and a breeze assisted by very helpful staff ( a common trait in this hotel). The room was very comfortable if with the common theme in Premier Inn of too much "romantic" mood lighting or rather dim!

I had not booked a meal ( a great value option by the way) and I when arrived at the dining room was asked if I would book and wait 45 minutes for the next available table, which I did! On entering the bar, I found that they served the exact same food there and within just 10 minutes was seated and eating........perhaps this could have been mentioned as an alternative.

I just had the one course as it was all I wanted but the mixed grill was excellent and would advise any "overnighting fellow Trippers" to use this hotel rather than the more expensive big brands that I have previously frequented!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Chester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Very good premier inn. Comfortable room and good service. Also the breakfast is excellent. A little further from Gatwick then I wanted but a much better price. There is also a shuttle bus to both terminals which is very useful. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

RebeccaGifford, Manager at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way), responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport A23.

I am very pleased to hear that you had a comfortable room, and received good service with us.

I am also happy to hear that you found our breakfast excellent!

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel to stay with us in the future.

Kind regards

Been to Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (A23 Airport Way)? Share your experiences!