We stayed for one night due to an early flight at Gatwick the next day. The hopper bus service was fairly efficient and we had plenty of time to check in.
The room was small but efficient enough. The shower was lovely but shame about the weird doors (water went underneath them and sprayed out through the handle).
There is a small cafe on site and the food is acceptable but nothing special. Fine if you are starving!
We noticed a premier inn right outside the North Terminal and would probably stay there next time. The ibis is fine if you are not in a rush and have plenty of time to get to your flight.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Hotel
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Ibis Hotel Crawley
- Accor London Gatwick Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport is ideally located less than 5 min from all terminals (private shuttle from 5 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. on request), M23 (Jct 10), links to M25, A23 and A217, walking distance from the Manor Royal industrial estate (training centre,Oxford Aviation Academy, Virgin Atlantic base), 30 min by train from London (Gatwick Express), and 45 min from St Pancras international station. All rooms offer ensuite with shower, high speed internet, pay TV, airport parking (long and short term). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis London Gatwick Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.