When airport hotels are reviewed, one generally lowers expectations as your reason for staying is principally convenience. This hotel however is excellent, reasonably priced and has delivered consistent service on a regular basis.
The hotel is attached to the North Terminal at Gatwick by a walkway. If you are travelling from the South Terminal, it is still only 15 minutes away by walk and shuttle.
The restaurant is pricey, but there is a Marks & Spencer in the North Terminal which serves salads etc and croissants, so I have never eaten at the hotel.
I recommend that you shop around for prices, as I have heard of meaningful variations in prices for the same night. As a guide, I regularly £100-120 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An established, four-star luxury hotel uniquely located within Gatwick Airport, Sofitel London Gatwick boasts world-class services and amenities, which include various dining options and extensive meeting and event facilities. The hotel offers eight-day or fifteen-day Park & Fly packages available at the airport the day before check in. The hotel is 30 minutes by Gatwick Express from central London and all its attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Sofitel Hotel London Gatwick
- Sofitel Hotel Crawley
- Sofitel Crawley
- Crawley Sofitel
- Gatwick London Sofitel
- Gatwick Hotel Sofitel