“Great airport hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth

You added Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth to your Saves list
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Crabbet Park, Turners Hill Road, Worth, Crawley RH10 4ST, England (Formerly Gatwick Worth Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Crawley
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great airport hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stayed at this hotel before our holiday for a night and then for a night when we came back. Left our car there as well. Excellent hotel - staff are very helpful and friendly and the hotel is modern, clean and the rooms are well equipped. I think the hotel may have been totally renovated in recent years as we stayed here several years ago, when it was not a Holiday Inn - that stay was not so good! Had dinner and breakfast at the hotel - very pleased with the food quality and service. Hotel has a nice lounge area and outside patio. Quiet location on the country, but close to the airport.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris_Schoeman_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Dear Diane P,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth Hotel. I am delighted that you were impressed with all aspects of the hotel and that we helped get your holiday off to a good start and finish. The hotel has undergone a major refurbishment in the last eighteen months and we do have a major advantage in that we are close to Gatwick Airport, whilst maintaining a peaceful location. Thank you once again for your comments and we very much hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Chris Schoeman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We used this hotel on the day prior to our trip. The hotel cost included car parking for the week. They request the car keys in case they need to move the car to an alternative space. On our return the car had an additional 7 miles on the clock, even though the cars are parked on site. It is apparent that they used our car without permission whilst we were away on our holidays - I would not recomend leaving your car here.

Room Tip: All rooms were fine.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear S C,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth Hotel. I am disappointed to read your comments and that we were unable to reassure you of our processes when you brought the matter to our attention. Any vehicles that are left with us for more than four days are moved to our Long Stay Car Park, which is adjacent to the Short Stay Car Park and in clear view of the hotel. Cars are never moved off site. Both drivers have been the company for eight years and I have no reason to doubt them. Our processes are transparent and I am therefore at a loss to explain the additional mileage incurred.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

nice hotel, a bit hard to find without satnav but with satnav it should be fine. very nice and helpful reception staff, clean room, diner was excellent. breakfast was good as well. easy check out. all was well over all

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Aa R,

I am delighted you were impressed with all aspects of the hotel and decided to award us five stars.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I stayed four nights as I was on business in the local area, can't fault the friendly helpful staff and the comfortable room. A little slow at times in the restaurant in the evening but nothing of great concern. Breakfast, hot, tasty and plentiful, with a great selection of food and drinks.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Chris_Schoeman_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Richjs,

I am delighted that you were impressed with our service and facilities. We do have an incredibly strong team and it is always pleasing for me as the General Manager when guests pick up on this – I will be sure to pass on your comments to my team.

Preston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Enjoyed a very pleasant stay here for 2 nights whilst working away and would definitely stay here again.

Reception staff very friendly & efficient, room nicely & recently decorated (or so it seemed), room very clean & quiet, free WIFI with good enough bandwidth to use SkyGo on the iPad and well appointed bathrooms and free parking. Rooms could do with a safe & mini bar though, but a fairly minor concern.

Breakfast buffet was good, usual HI standard, much better than HI Express, but not in the same league as some of the more expensive hotel chains, but for what I paid for B&B, very good!

My only dislike with this hotel was the restaurant prices, seemed a little steep to me which put me off eating there so can't judge the restaurant food. That said, a lot of hotels, particularly airport hotels seem to charge ridiculously high prices for food & drink! Three Bridges & Crawley not too far away though, so plenty of options for eating out.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jameshv10,

It is very pleasing to read your comments and I am happy that you would stay with us again in light of your recent experience. I am very proud of the service my team deliver and I will be sure to pass on your comments. All of our rooms are fitted with safes and we also have safety deposit boxes at reception. I would be grateful if you could advise me which room you stayed in so that I can review the specific location of the safe in this room and see whether we need to do anything to highlight its location. Our Executive Rooms and Suites are equipped with Mini Bar Facilities. I am disappointed that you were put off from eating in the restaurant on the basis of our Menu prices. We do review them quarterly to ensure we remain competitive in line with other hotels in the area and what’s on offer on the high street.

Surrey, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I thought this would be usual formulaic chain airport hotel. And it is. But staff very friendly. Rooms very clean, really good bathrooms. Full selection of freeview TV channels. Good desk to work at. Wi-Fi included in my tariff - but think they usually charge. Only minor fault with room is lack of in room safe - particularly as many people are here the day before they travel and will have travel documents with them and possibly more cash than usual.

Food good - although service a little slow at dinner time. Good breakfast buffet - although orange juice a little watery.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear LingfieldGambler,

I am delighted that you were impressed with our hotel and that in particular, you picked up on the standard of our facilities and employee approach. Wifi is free to all guests who register as an IHG Member - a process which is free and easy to carryout and more importantly ensures you continue to hear about a fantastic range of offers available across our properties.
All of our rooms are fitted with safes and we also have safety deposit boxes at reception. I would be grateful if you could advise me which room you stayed in so that I can review the specific location of the safe in this room and see whether we need to do anything to highlight its location. I have also noted your comment in relation to the juice at breakfast and will review this with my restaurant team.

Ascot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for the one night before our early morning flight. We left our car here as part of the package. Rooms were comfortable, staff were helpful. We would use this hotel again in future.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris_Schoeman_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear liddle35,

I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you made the most of one of our highly competitive Park and Fly Packages. I am delighted that you would return based on your experience and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Chris Schoeman,

Been to Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth? Share your experiences!