“Great value for money - recommended for stop over” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth

You added Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth to your Saves list
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Crabbet Park, Turners Hill Road, Worth, Crawley RH10 4ST, England (Formerly Gatwick Worth Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Crawley
Ryde, United Kingdom
“Great value for money - recommended for stop over”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I booked parking and Bed and breakfast here with Holiday extras and got a fabulous price.
We stayed over on our return from holiday in Fuerteventura, the service on both arrival when parking the car and on our return late at night was faultless. All of the staff were excellent, helpful and polite. Breakfast was great, and nothing was too much trouble, my little boy didn't want to leave! The hotel is newly refurbished, clean and fresh looking.
I requested a quiet room, which was allocated for us and the room was lovely and warm, just what we needed on our return to the snow!!
All in all, great value for money, and I would definitely use the hotel again and recommend to others.
Book with confidence.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
JadeMattenOPS, Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review - we here as a team at the hotel are always pleased to read our valued guests feedback!
For future visits always remember to book direct to receive the best rates available.
We will look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.
Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Aldershot
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Though I stayed here only for a night, I almost instantaneously had a good feeling as I entered the hotel. Ample parking space, a fitness centre close by and also helpful staff did it for me. Highly recommended.
Interiors tastefully decorated. I would sure come back to stay here.
Good value for money, if booked early.

Room Tip: Book early to get competitive rates. I suppose that goes without saying.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for a great review! I am very pleased to learn that your enjoyed your trip to us and we do hope you can stay longer next time you’re in the area.
Always remember to book direct to receive the best rates available!
Hatfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I spent a weekend at this lovely hotel which has recently been completely refurbished. The hotel in the middle of woodland gives no hint of its proximity to Gatwick or busy Crawley.
The staff were attentive and very willing to travel that extra mile. This made the stay both comfortable and pleasant.
I had lamb shank for my main course at dinner. Excellent.
The Breakfast menu was extensive and the breakfast itself was fresh ,well cooked and hot!
Certainly would recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Raj N

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Raj, thank you for taking the time to post such a fabulous review! I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the Lamb Shank from our Lytton’s Brasserie menu – second to our guests and hotel staff we have always considered our food to be the hotels greatest asset.
We look forward to seeing you and your wife again soon!
Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very clean and convenient, easy to park and well connected with the airport. The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent. The hotel also is child friendly. The only problem is that is not so easy to find with the sat nav.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
JadeMattenOPS, Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for a great review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, for future reference we have found that the best postal code to use on sat nav is RH10 4SS. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Excellent welcome and hospitality throughout my stay. Staff were very attentive and friendly. Exceptionally modern, clean and comfortable room. Defiantly will revisit and would highly recommend this holiday inn to my friends and family.

Room Tip: The whole hotel has been recently refurbished so therefore all the rooms are exceptionally clean and...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such a fantastic review! We look forward to your next visit.
Southend
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

It's taken me a while to get around to writing this review although I did contact the hotel to complement them immediately after my stay. The hotel is a dream to stay at. I have stayed there both since the change over to the Holiday Inn group and prior to that under the old management. Every time I have stayed, the staff have been very helpful and friendly and the rooms have been comfortable and very clean. Since the refurb. the Gatwick Worth is even more impressive than before. I mostly use the hotel when I am travelling abroad, as I like the fact that I can leave my car onsite and take the shuttle bus to the airport. Some hotels have you drive to the long stay carpark at the airport, which is most inconvenient. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again, fantastic!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review! I am very pleased to read that you have since returned to us, it is always a pleasure to welcome previous guests back and of course
present our brand new 4* facilities. As rightly mentioned we do offer onsite long stay secure car parking to all of our leisure guests and a shuttle service to and from the hotel. We will look forward to seeing you again soon.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Delightful hotel,very clean and comfortable,with helpful and friendly staff.The inclusive car parking is very safe and adjacent to the hotel.This is the second time my wife and I have stayed there before flying and each time we found the hotel answered all our needs.It is not an exciting choice but is set in pleasant surroundings and is very quiet.The only down side is the distance to Gatwick,so give yourselves a least 30mins extra before you need to check in.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
JadeMattenOPS, Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay – I was pleased to see that you returned to stay with us and were able to take advantage of our newly refurbished 4* facilities. As mentioned we are located in Crawley, just a 10minute drive to Gatwick Airport, with the bonus of being ideally located away from the flight path. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, remember to book direct to receive the best rates available.
Operations Manager

Been to Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth? Share your experiences!