I have marked this on the basis that it is a "bog standard" Premier Inn (owned by the Whitbread Group). It has just what Lenny Henry says in the TV advert - a comfortable bed. I had a quiet room on the top floor overlooking Telford Station (from which it is easy to walk). The bathroom appeared a little dated with an old fashioned shower in the bath itself. The advantage of Premier Inn is that if you dont like the amenities then they have a policy of a refund. I have used this once at another Premier Inn and got my money back because it was too noisy. I mentioned this at reception and the receptionist found me the quietest remaining room. Staff at the hotel very helpful and friendly as was the lady in the next door restaurant at breakfast. Found the breakfast to be average to less than average quality (and very expensive)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is situated in the centre of Crewe, yet within easy reach of the M6, just a 5-minute walk from the famous Crewe Railway Station and near to Crewe Alexandra football club. Our Crewe Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. Local attractions include the Famous Crewe Railway Station, a cinema, bowling alley, Stapley Water Gardens and Alton Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Telford Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Telford Central Hotel Telford
- Premier Inn Telford Central England