Just spent a night there and have no complaints. Comfy bed, lovely bathroom and a really good buffet breakfast. Evening meal at the nearby Holiday Inn is advised. Would definately stay here again when visiting the Ironbridge area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel has a contemporary feel with first class service and comfort for guests. The hotel is fully air conditioned and has its own bar where you can dine in, choosing from the bar menu. The hotel is part of Southwater Event Group and is next door to sister hotel, Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge, which has the Olive Tree Restaurant offering a la carte and table d'hote service. For a small charge, guests can use the Revive Leisure club with its indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, spa pool and gym. Appointments can be made with the on-site beautician. The International Hotel is 5 minutes' walk from Telford's undercover Shopping Centre and Southwater Entertainment Quarter with IMAX Cinema, ice rink and ten pin bowling. Nearby is the wonderful Telford Town Park which offers acres of woodland walks and free fun in the many play areas, alongside high ropes, zip wire and mini golf activities. Located 2 minutes' drive from the M54 and a short drive to the Ironbridge Gorge, guests at the hotel benefit from free entry to Wonderland Adventure playground, located 5 minutes' walk away; and heavily discounted tickets for top Shropshire tourist attractions are available from the Hotel Reception. The International Hotel has free on site car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, LateRooms, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your International Hotel Telford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford International Hotel
- International Hotel Telford England