“Good food whenever we go!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Beaminster, United Kingdom
“Good food whenever we go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Although we have eaten here more than once it has to be said that everything about it is first class whenever we go, nothing changes, it's always very good in every respect. We do not live locally so we go there when we are visiting family in Madeley, it's a 'must' for us every time. The food, service and atmosphere are great.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Telford, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous meal and fabulous service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited last night, entered the restaurant without a booking but although they were quite busy they found us a nice table. We were served drinks promptly while we browsed the ample menu. My partner and I both opted for the mixed thali, neither of us had tried this before but we were really glad we did.
There was a bit of a wait for the meal to arrive but the restaurant was very busy and we found this wait acceptable.
The meal arrived, it consisted of a large tray with a bowl of chicken tikka masala, tandoori chicken, rice, sheesh kebab, salad and a very large naan bread. More than enough food and it was piping hot. The naan bread was hot and fluffy and quite honestly the nicest I have tasted in a long time. The mint and yoghurt sauce was gorgeous too. All this food for £12.95 each,very reasonable.
We would have no problem recommending this restaurant, the food and service are brilliant.
The restaurant is situated on a one way street but there is ample parking to the rear.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“First review but tried previously - Consistently good :-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I've eaten here a couple of times previously but review based on recent visit. I actually went out of my way to go here again as had told my Son how good it was and we were travelling together. As before, the service was welcoming, friendly and attentive, the food was excellent - based on plain and spicy popadums, my Chicken Madras, my Son's chicken Korma which he told me was lovely and Nan bread. Clean, smart decor and busy with a good atmosphere but very reasonably priced. I'll definitely go back yet again when next in the area and will be trying other dishes.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very disappointing and rushed!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant a fair few times but over the last few months I have noticed it has gone down hill. The last time I went I was served RAW chicken due to what they said was a mix up in the kitchen, Very comforting to know I could have been seriously ill due to this. Whilst my order was being remade my partner was left to eat on her own, had I not been with my partner I would have complained a lot more. I never even got as much as a free Poppadom. very disappointing the way this was dealt with maybe I should have mentioned environmental health! However I went again recently but this time we got completely the wrong food, I ordered chicken but got lamb and my friend ordered omelette but got what looked like prawn. again not dealt with very well I even had to ask for clean cutlery as I had started to use mine. I will not be going back to this restaurant until it improves!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Telford, United Kingdom
“The best Indian food ever - outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been going here since forever. My family all go here, and they love it. I don't no anyone who has a bad word to say about it. The food is gorgeous, so tasty and presented lovely. The staff are friendly and always have been. It's reasonable pricing for an Indian restaurant. It's the best place to eat in telford, and saying that I've never been to an Indian that compares to this and I've been to many on holidays, in England and local and this always comes out on top. It's a great Indian dining experience and I would recommend it to anyone!

Visited July 2013