I stayed here with my 2 children for a weekend break. It is a nice hotel, with loads of free parking. The reception area was clean and smart looking but check in was a bit long winded and took a while. Our room was on the ground floor and right where the lifts are and I was a bit worried it would be noisy, but considering there were functions both nights of stay it was fairly quiet. Our room was spacious with 2 double beds. Looked like newly painted and new carpet but tired dated furniture with labelled drawers!! There was a couple of housekeeping issues which didn't affect our stay but could do with being looked at. I had to put the kids swimming things on the radiator but couldn't as behind was proper thick with masses of fluff and dust. The bed side cabinet and phone were also covered in dust and the bathroom was a bit grubby. Shame really as the rest was really clean. We had to eat out as the menu just didn't suit us. We purchased breakfast vouchers which I thought was a bit steep at £9.50 per adult per morning but there was loads and loads of things to choose from and unlimited as buffet style. I would stay here again if I got a good price. We used the swimming pool but had to book in advance. The pool was nice and pool area clean. The steam room wasn't too clean the grout on the tiling was dirty and the ladies sauna was so dark I couldn't see the timer. Small things which would be easily fixed. Great location for shopping, cinema and ice rink .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge is ideally located just off the M54 and offers free parking. The hotel is adjacent to The International Centre and is only a short stroll to Telford Shopping Centre and Southwater Entertainment Quarter with IMAX Cinema, ice rink and ten pin bowling. Nearby is the wonderful Telford Town Park which offers acres of woodland walks and free fun in the many play areas, alongside high ropes, zip wire and mini golf activities. Guests can enjoy free entry to Wonderland Adventure Playground, a short walk from the hotel, and heavily discounted tickets for top Shropshire tourist attractions are available from the Hotel Reception. Ironbridge Gorge and its ten awe-inspiring museums are a short drive away. For dining, the on-site Olive Tree restaurant offers a hot breakfast buffet or continental selection. In the evening, choose from a daily changing menu or try an a la carte dish, and then settle into the Olive Branch bar for a coffee or nightcap. WIFI is available throughout. Ask about holding your function in one of our 8 meeting rooms. Relax in Revive Leisure Club: pool, spa, sauna, steam room and gym or book an appointment with our beautician. Birmingham Airport is 45 miles away. Capgemini, Windsor Life, Telford Plaza and the railway station are less than 1 mile away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge Hotel Telford
- Telford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Telford / Ironbridge England