Steve and his staff were first class, nothing was a trouble. Food was excellent. Only downside is that you really needed a car as they was no bus service and the hotel was off the beaten track.
Overall it was excellent value for money and would highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Swindon South Marston Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Swindon South Marston Hotel
- Mercure Swindon South Marston Hotel Swindon
- Nightingale Hotel Swindon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Swindon South Marston Hotel & Spa is ideally located, surrounded by beautiful countryside set in a unique area whilst only a short drive from Swindon, the M4 and The Cotswolds, Swindon Designer Outlet & Swindon Town Centre. With our state of the art gym & 23 metre indoor swimming pool, as well as our health & beauty spa, we have some of the best facilities in the Swindon area. Free parking & Free WiFi for all guests. We also provide great food and service whether in our dining area or leisure cafe. We host a Sunday Carvery every week from 12.30am-4pm. A hidden gem on the outskirts of Swindon, a hotel you will want to return to again and again ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, ACCOR, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Swindon South Marston Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.