“Excellent!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Ended up going here last year for my birthday when we couldnt get a table is Los Gatos, and im very pleased we did. Since then myself and my boyfriend have been back on many occasions.
The food is excellent and the staff are very friendly and welcoming.
The tapas here is far better than any ive had in England before, the spanish omelette is amazing! So much to choose from all equally as delicious. Highly recommended.

Swindon, England, United Kingdom
“I wasn't happy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I didn't book for me and my partner (my mistake) so we were waiting a long time to be seated. This wasn't so bad as we got drinks to wait with. Finally we got a seat which was great and we were bought out bread and olive oil with a dash of balsamic. This was lovely I thought, although my other half thought the bread should have been warm.

We ordered steak for main, Sirloin for me and T-bone for the man. According to him his T-bone came out perfect...mine on the other hand was very rare when I asked for medium. I had it sent back to be cooked more and when it came back it was still too rare. Rather than send it back again to the apparently extremely busy and stressed chef I ate what I could. My plate was a blood bath by the end and I had to disguise the obvious flavour of cows blood with the delicious chimichurri sauce that came with it (this was lush). Not a good compromise though.

Not happy with this, I didn't eat much, and instead ordered two cafe lattes...of which they bought out two lukewarm normal coffees which couldn't even dissolve the sugar lumps I had to put in. They gave us these on the house...but I would have rather they gave us hot cafe lattes instead for free.

I understand that they were super busy and we were prepared for a long wait....I just wish the food was up to standard too. (the other half says his steak was the best he's ever had though....but his wasn't still mooing) :-(

I don't particularly want to return here, but the other half might tempt me.... If I do I will order my steak WELL DONE......or order the chicken.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
belfast
“Big thumbs up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I've been here a few times and have never been disappointed. The food is delicious and there s a great variety of tapas as well as other dishes. The staff are really friendly and welcoming. There s also a lovey atmosphere and somewhere you can easily spend the whole night - especially if you find a very tasty wine:)

wiltshire uk
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We have been trying for quite a while to get a table here and were delighted when four of us managed to eat here on a Saturday night.... We found the staff very helpful, even though the restaurant was very busy... All the food was delicious (we had steak, fish, bean stew and various other starters) and the steak was outstanding..... I have to say Swindon for its size really does lack good eating houses....take a visit!!!

corby
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Myself and ,3 workmates had dinner here on Friday night the various tapas starter dishes where brilliant but the t.bone steak was fabulous. The staff where excellent well done el toro

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere