We chose this hotel as one night stopper and because we had already been to another 'Campanile' hoptel in the past.The room was very clean and bed resonably comfortable.
The breakfast was was of reasonable quality too.
I liked the free WiFi which worked at reasonable speed.
This hotel is very much aimed at business people.
The only thing i did not like was when i tried to explain to the reception that a website(booking.com) was giving wrong information of the satnav coordinates for their hotel.
The man at the reception thought i was complaining, but all I wanted to do was to inform them that people were not getting to the hotel but somewhere else. He was rude to me at one point and i decided to ignore him.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Campanile Swindon Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Swindon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbishment completed Jan 2009, including all bedrooms, restaurant and bar. It is now modern and comfortable with Free Wi-Fi internet, ideal for business or leisure. Bedrooms: Comfy Beds, Flat screen TV, Courtesy tray and all en suite. English and Continental Breakfast. Restaurant open Lunch and Dinner featuring savory and sweet buffets, food all day. Bar with Sky TV. Hotel was taken over by Campanile from Ibis Jan 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Campanile Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.