Used the Hilton as a stop over between going to Longleat + also Thorpe park.
Cost us £55 for the double room including breakfast buffet which was a very fair price, we'd stayed the night before in the Premier Inn down the road for £29 (no breakfast included) I'm not a massive breakfast person but was impressed with what the Hilton had on offer.
Hilton charges £3 for overnight parking which is a pain but isn't the end of the world, seems most Hiltons charge for parking.
Location is spot on, easy to get to and easy to find, Took us about an hour to get to Longleat from there and was a fairly easy drive.
We ate at the restaurant next door to the Premier Inn down the road but there is also a Tesco Extra a 15 minute walk away + also a pub almost next door to that which seemed to do usual pub grub at good prices.
Only bad point was the bed wasn't very stable but overall very good.
Only stayed one night so didnt use the pool etc but did take a look and would have used it if staying another night
Would use again especially at the fair price we paid.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Swindon Hotel
- Hilton Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Hilton International Swindon
- Swindon Hilton International
- Swindon Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside at the Hilton Swindon hotel, ideally located just off the M4 from junction 16, just three miles from Swindon town center and close to Windmill Hill and Blagrove business districts. This Wiltshire hotel is close to a variety of fantastic local attractions including Longleat Safari Park and the stunning Cotswold’s.Rejuvenate in this modern Swindon hotel’s 171 comfortable guest rooms. Upgrade to a Deluxe room and enjoy extra space and a complimentary amenity pack, featuring soft bathrobes and slippers, mineral water, a selection of Dormens Jelly Beans and Nuts. This rural Wiltshire hotel boasts the superb, 'The Larder Restaurant'. Indulge in the freshest, locally sourced seasonal ingredients and savor a delicious range of modern British cuisine. Refresh with a glass of wine in The Larder Bar, or sip on a perfect cup of coffee from the hotel’s Costa Coffee café, offering delectable, fresh sandwiches and continental pastries. This hotel offers the perfect base to do business in the hotel’s well-equipped business center, with 15 assorted meeting rooms and banquet facilities for up to 300 guests in the Lydiard Suite. Re-energize in the LivingWell Health Club featuring a full range of exercise equipment. Unwind in the hotel’s sauna or steam room, plunge into the indoor heated swimming pool and relax in the bubble pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.