We have stayed at this Hotel 3 times now and have had a lovely time each time we have stayed. The rooms are large and have been decorated to a high standard. We usually upgrade for £20 to an Upper Deck room which if travelling with children is well worth it due to the extra space. The food in the bar was pretty rubbish, so avoid that if you can! There are many other places to eat as the Hotel is situated on a leisure park, there is a bowling alley, Pizza Hut, Laser Quest and an Indian too. All in all we will more than likely be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Urban Resort Swindon has 147 stylish bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, an Urban Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Village Urban Resort Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge