“Excellent Find - Home from Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brewery Farm House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Swindon
Brewery Farm House
You added Brewery Farm House to your Saves list
73 Swindon Road | Stratton St Margaret, Swindon SN3 4PU, England   |
Ranked #2 of 40 Swindon B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Find - Home from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

We have just returned from our 2nd visit to Brewery Farm House B & B - Anne made us very welcome, showed us to our room and then brought us a pot of tea whilst we unpacked. This B&B has ample car parking available for all guest rooms, the rooms are well maintained and very comfortable, breakfast is lovely - it is freshly cooked, really sets you up for the day - no lunch required!!.

Overall excellent service so highly recommended to anyone staying overnight in Swindon

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Swindon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have recently started a job in Swindon and was looking for a friendly guest house to stay as I was going to be alone for at least 2 weeks. What a find this place is! I would recommend anyone to stay here. The quality of the place is fantastic, not only in the decor, but in the layout and style of the rooms, the comfortable beds, the washing facilities (always hot water and a great shower!) but most of all the welcome and the continued help and advice that started me off on the right track and gave me a great first impression of Swindon and its people.
Honestly, if you come to Swindon on business or just to visit and stay in one of those faceless hotels in town, dont bother - book into this place and your trip will be turned into a pleasureable experience

Room Tip: the rooms on the back of the property are quieter and no 4 has a garden view!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

We have stayed here on several occasions and cannot fault anything at all. Anne and Colin are lovely and nothing is too much trouble for them .The rooms are exceptional ,the decor is fantastic the breakfast is out of this world .The beds are really comfortable ,we have stayed in different rooms and every one has its own personality which I love .It really is home from home .We feel very comfortable there and cannot wait to visit again .You must go there !! But leave room for us !! Thanks Anne & Colin for a fab stay ,from the Londoners

Room Tip: Take your pick they are all fabulous !
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Lindfield, West Suusex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

I've stayed at Brewery Farm House every year for the past 4 years on my annual trip to Swindon. Each year I have stayed in a different room, and they have all been perfect. The hosts, Anne and Colin, are wonderfully welcoming, the prices are very reasonable, and the breakfast is truly excellent. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: All rooms have everything you need.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Swind
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

i stayed with my husband in the brewry farmhouse for more than 4 weeks . the owners are a young couple very freindly and charming and very helpful, the place was very clean very cozy and nicely decorated , i felt i was at home. This place is completely different than the other B&B.
the owners do their best for everybody to feel at home , i felt we were all like a family. the bereakfast was neat, clean and everything looked good. I have stayed in so many BB in swindon including the Blusdon Hotel where i had to write letters every time i stayed in there to complain about how dirty and old fashioned the Blusdon was. For me: THE BREWRY FARM HOUSE is the best BB in swindon . i will definitely stay there again and i do strongly recommand it ,

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Juba South Sudan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

The owner Anne and Colin are fantastics hosts. Realy very helpful, nothing a bother no matter what you ask they will assist in anyway they can. Super hosts.

We stayed in the family room. Nice room large bathroom, very clean, comfy beds, could not ask for more.
Breakfast is excellent. Colin cooks the breakfast to perfection.

Forget the hotels in Swindon, stay here I highly reccomend it.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Was down in Swindon for a course and stayed for 3 nights. Anne & Colin were great hosts. I was lost and Anne directed me to the B&B, helped me with my luggage in, made a tea, equiped me with the WiFi code - I usually stay at 5 star hotels around the world and the room is decorated to a high quality - the bathroom and toilet were fantastic - it was nice and quiet for working on my course work late into the night and in the morning Colin had a lovely breakfast ready real quick !!!! If B&B's are like this - we wont be staying in 5 star hotels. Unfortunately I have since been to other B&B's and nothing comes close to this one. Try it - I will return this time to explore Bath (not on work). Anne and Colin will look after you well !!!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Been to Brewery Farm House? Share your experiences!