“Brilliant course!” 5 of 5 stars

Cullerne Road | Stratton, Swindon, England
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 3 Shopping in Swindon
Type: Shops, Shopping
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Swindon, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Brilliant course!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I've been down to cupcake passion today to do their beginners cupcake course.
What a fabulous morning.
The course was all go and I've learnt some fabulous techniques and come home with 12 beautiful cupcakes that look very professional.
I dont have many girly friends so attended the course on my own, and was made to feel welcome and not at all awkward.
People were encouraged to ask questions and the ladies were very helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed it and now hope to do their advanced course.
The space is good for a course, everything is provided for you and all of the prep work is done for you so you dont waste time and can dive in with the decorating straight away, it certainly felt like you'd got a bargain for your money :)

Visited September 2012

swindon
5 attraction reviews
“fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The lovely ladies in here have organised and provided the cupcakes and birthday cakes for my daughter for the last 2 years running! My kids love the chance to just pop in and go wild with their imagination as they decorate their very own cakes too!

Visited July 2012
wales
“advance cupcake course in bristol”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Thank you lesley and mike for a fantastic day. I have learned so much. The afternoon was relaxing and great fun. Would highly recomend to friends and family.

Visited July 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended for keen bakers like myself =)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I've had a wonderful morning doing this cupcake course - the time just flew by! You really do get your moneys worth and the resources provided are amazing, I could have literally been there all day.

My favourite part of this course was learning how to make the two-toned butter icing and to make the flat rose effect on the cupcake. THIS LOOKED AMAZING!!

I left today with 12 beautiful cupcakes, a smile on my face and the knowledge to create some fantastic designs.

100% recommended! I know what all my friends and family are getting for their Birthdays now! CUPCAKES!!!!

Visited May 2012
England, Bristol
“Relaxed afternoon with lots to learn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I have just spent the afternoon on the advanced course and had a great time. It was very relaxed and friendly. We got through a lot of different techniques without feeling rushed and i feel like i know so much more now. Would recommend this course.

Visited March 2012