“Love the place!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
derby
“Love the place!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I come to Revs De Cuba nearly every weekend! I love the food its sooo tatsy and the drinks promo between 5-7pm is Fab, I take full advantage of that offer! The waiters and Waiteresses are friendly and heplful. There was one time when the service wasn't that good but they were aware of the situation and aplogised. Apart from that one hic-cup I love the place it has a great atmosphere and the cocktails are lovely jubbly!!! Cheers!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Derby, United Kingdom
“Great night out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great start to a Saturday night, the tapas was delicious and the portion sizes were very good with lots of choices so there was something for everyone. The cocktails were exceptional, I would recommend the mad hatters tea party. The staff were friendly and attentive, they were great at advising on food and drinks.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Derby, United Kingdom
“Good cocktails, tapas and music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here for tapas and cocktails on a saturday night. Booked table online, staff friendly and efficient. Tapas was great value for money, good atmosphere and a gorgeous old building.

Visited June 2013
“Disgraceful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have been short changed twice now in this bar. The first time i couldn't be sure and maybe I was wrong so I didn't challenge it. The second time I asked a friend to confirm that I was giving the barman a twenty pound note but was only given change for ten.The barman said they would check the cameras at a later date which I was dissatisfied with. I was then met by an aggressive manager who obviously had no idea about how to deal with an irate customer who was not going to accept the fact that I had been shortchanged twice. This manager is a nasty threatening bully who was literally in my face shouting at me and reduced me to tears.You should be ashamed to employ such a disgusting vile man. Needless to say that I will never visit or recommend this place again. Despite this I would like to thank the doorlady who was sorry we had had this experiene. Maybe managers should learn a few things about customer service from her!

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Crap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Never ever have I been served by such a rude and surly bar man he even rolled his eyes do we walked out I will not return

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
DerbyManager9, General Manager at Revolucion De Cuba, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Hi Windbrother,

At Revolucion de Cuba we aim to provide high standards of service and professionalism to all of our customers at all times. It would seem that when you visited this was not the case.

I would like to investigate this matter further so if it was at all possible, would you be able to forward me on some more details such as the date and time of your visit, if it was at the weekend the rough location as to where you was being served would also help me look into this.

derby@revoluciondecuba.com

If you could use the subject title of TA FAO ROB, that would be good.

Many Thanks