“Serendipity” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spalite Guest House

Spalite Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gloucester
Spalite Guest House
You added Spalite Guest House to your Saves list
Southgate Street 121, Gloucester GL1 1XQ, England   |
Ranked #14 of 23 Gloucester B&B and Inns
Kiel, Germany
“Serendipity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I realy did not plan to stay in Gloucester but sometimes you have to change your plans. I came from the ferry at Harwich and did not want to drive any longer that day. The TIC had already closed so I had to find a B&B by myself. Just before giving up I found the Spalite, saw that they had vacancies and rang the doorbell. It was a very warm and friendly welcome. Friendly landlords. Carpark just beside the front door - very good. My room was spacious enough, nicely decorated with a good taste and ... of course: clean. It had no ensuite facilities which was no problem for me. The mattress was firm enough. Very important for me. Although my room was to the frontside I had no problems with traffic noise during the night. The Spalite is close to the town center and the docks - perfect.
The service in the morning was friendly and the breakfast left no wishes open. I had a nice conversation with another guest. Perfect start into the day.
For me the Spalite was also the perfect start for another GB holiday. It was the lowest rate for a B&B for two weeks and some of those who took more than twice as much weren't half as good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

1 review from our community

Been to Spalite Guest House? Share your experiences!