“Shhhhh keep this restaurant a secret otherwise everyone will want to go!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aroma Indian Restaurant

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: MONDAY CLOSED
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Shhhhh keep this restaurant a secret otherwise everyone will want to go!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Best Indian food I have had. Poppadum s came with 2dips the mango one was amazing. I had a starter of chicken in a light chilli batter which was hot and tasty. Main course of lamb curry from the chefs selection. Naan and rice were cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend this restaurant. In my opinion the best gloucester has, and the best I have visited.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Tasty food, reasonably priced, friendly and helpful staff...... :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We wanted to try a restaurant we had not tried before. So looked on this website for ideas! We are so glad we did! Aroma is just what we needed. Lovely atmostphere. Very welcoming helpful staff. Eagar to help assist menu choices or advise re content of dishes. We both had mixed poppadoms to start. Lovely homemade dips to accompany them. My partner had a chicken jalfrezi and pilau rice. Presentation was lovely. Taste was amazing. Price good too. I had chicken Rogan Josh. Very tasty indeed. Lots of chicken. I also a peshwari nan. Soft, sweet and scrumptious, easily the best nan I have ever tasted! mmmm! Loved it so much, my partner tried it and ordered one too! :) we were too full for pudding, but had a nice selection. Both ate above with a drink for £27. Result :) we will DEFINATLEY BE returning!

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

2nd visit here, another excellent meal, what more can I say. Will be back in July when we visit Gloucester again

Visited February 2013
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I've never eaten better Indian food than today at the Aroma, not in Manchester, Birmingham, London, Leicester or even Bradford. This is not 'the usual' place with the all too familiar menu; it stands head and shoulders clear on menu content and sheer quality of the food delivered, not to overlook the wonderful flavours, too. Fantastic!

If all you want is chili and burning tongue, eat somewhere else. But if you want a truly outstanding experience, served well and by pleasant and courteous people - and not feel fleeced in the pocket - go to the Aroma. Our 16 year old daughter enjoyed it every bit as much as we.

It's on our 'must go back to' list of places we eat (not a very long list in Gloucester!). Truly outstanding and worth every one of the 5* I've given it.

Kent
“Lovely,lovely,lovely !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went here for the first time last week, and will definately return.Staff friendly and helpful with the menu if needed ! The chef made me a vegetable korma which wasn't on the menu.
You can reserve on line and even gave tips on nearby parking which we took up as new to the area, very helpful.
The food was lovely ,hot and very tasty, we would recommend this restaurant to all :)

• Visited March 2013