“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #98 of 241 Restaurants in Gloucester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Baburchi Indian Cuisine Gloucester. Our aim is to provide the best service and Indian food in the Gloucestershire region and across the west country. The Baburchi Cuisine was established in 1988 and has developed into one of the best Indian restaurants in Gloucestershire. We specialise in authentic cuisine, traditional balti dishes and various dishes from the Indian continent. It's our aim to provide the best Indian & Bangladeshi cuisine in Gloucester. When it comes to quality Indian cuisine it's the taste that makes the difference, so come on in and enjoy as you discover the taste of Baburchi Cuisine, the best Indian restaurant in Gloucester.
Gloucester, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Food is wonderfully cooked and staff are attentive and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Buffet menu is very good value for money. Only down side is that the male toilets could do with a refurb.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent, friendly service & fab food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Very friendly staff! Lovely food and very quick service. Ali and imran always hold a good conversation with us :) we return most weekends! The review about poppadoms being stale is rubbish, they're are lovely! I have been to many Indian restaurants and in my view, this is number 1! Chicken chat is my favourite :)

“Amazing service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is by far one of the best restaurants in the world! I have been coming here for over 10 years and always get amazing quality of food and service.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Elvis Tribute Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Managed to secure a table for the second night of an Elvis Tribute Night. What a great night. Food in the first instance (you can not fault this, it is by far the best Indian restaurant (& I've eaten in a few) that I have had the pleasure of eating at) The service as always was 'top dollar' the staff can't do enough for you. The wine & beer is not too expensive as they are in some restaurants. They don't usually do entertainment so this was a step in the dark for them & I can say it works. It was a full house on the first two occasions earlier in the month ^& tonight was no different. The entertainment was absolutely great & should they decide to continue with it, I for one will definitely be attending the next one

• Visited July 2013
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Group on deal beware of conditions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Hmmm, where to start. Yes we did try a Group on deal but I feel these should be the vendors' opportunity to 'showcase' their business with a view to attracting return (& full price) visits. Arrived ahead of my husband who was parking the car & had hardly sat down when the group-on voucher was demanded along with a contact number & email address. The deal provides only two poppodums so we ordered two more, all were stale. rather luridly coloured dips too! starters arrived before we had finished the poppodums. I ordered lamb tikka dhansak which came with rice only to be told I couldn't have the accompanying rice unless I paid for it? Bill arrived to be told that the prawn puri starters had a surcharge which hadn't been pointed out when we'd ordered! And yes it was pointed out on the voucher but as they had taken that away as soon as I sat down..... Food was ok, nothing special, certainly will not return after the quibbling over the deal. Staff were rather miserable too. Won't go back, there are better places in the city.

• Visited May 2013