“great pizzas” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Manchester, United Kingdom
“great pizzas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

whent for lunch first day of the holiday staff very nice food great had a deal any [pizza or pasta with unlimited salad for £5 cant moan at that can you

Visited September 2012

38% Recommend
“Was not seated even though there were tables free”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I visited with my wife and 3 children to celebrate my daughter doing well on a school test. We were not acknowledged for 10 min and then told we would have to wait for a table even though there were 8 tables free. When asked why this was we were told that this was because they were under staffed. Asked to speak to manager who was not helpful and when asked to speak to the area manager was refused. Am now sat in Puzza Express typing this review at our table. Absolutely disgusted with the service and will be taking the matter up with head office tomorrow

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Quick and easy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

We love going for a pizza there as it is informal, good pizzas and the free salads make it a great quick place to get something to eat and good value.

Visited August 2012
Cannock, United Kingdom
“Nice food but nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We went to pizza hut while stopping at The Kimberly hotel. We went during the day and ordered the buffet meal. The pizza was perfectly fine and tasty but it was the same experience as any pizza hut I have visited. Only down side is that the building is pretty small and it was busy when we visited so space was an issue.
No real problems and would visit again due to the decent food for a decent price.

While there I also went to The Imperial Chinese and I would definitely recommend going! Amazing food that was only £12ish (cant remember actual price) for all you can eat. Will be going when I next visit and cant wait to go back.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Motcombe, United Kingdom
“Best Pizza Hut”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

The service here was by far superior to any other Pizza Hut I've visited. A party of 7 and they couldn't have done more to keep us happy. I recommend their lasagne!

Visited August 2012