what a gorgeous hotel ! i stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend for 1 night in October and loved everything about it. The hotel was not far from the centre of harrogate, few mins walking distance.
The rooms were fab, plumped up cushions, well dressed and there was hand made toileteries which smelt gorgeous , fudge and jelly beans !! The staff were vey pleasant, friendly and well mannered and the breakfast excellant, just wish i could make it myself.
would def recommend and would def go again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bijou combines elegance and fashion with the intimacy and personal touches you only find in an owner run property. Wooden floors, comfy sofas and contemporary lighting and artwork. Situated in the smart neighbourhood of Harrogate's Duchy Estate, the Bijou is a short walk from town and the conference centre. On-site car parking, honesty bar and a fab breakfast with healthy choices such as home-made muesli, compote and a vegetarian option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Bijou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bijou Hotel Harrogate
- The Bijou Harrogate, Yorkshire