Stayed here for my birthday, come to Harrogate twice a year and always look for boutique style places to stay as I find them more exciting then your average hotel. Friendly service , shown were everything was, room nice & cosy, en suite clean but very small & only had shower which was disappointing as like to relax in a bath but that is my personal preference. Great location , lovely breakfast, I especially enjoyed the home made banana loaf. Lots of choice , full English had best sausage ever! Really good scrambled egg too. It was an awful rainy day so we spent a lot of time in room relaxing with the magazines ( up to date ones ) coffee & biscuits, we used all milk but was given more so enjoyed several! We found the bed very comfortable & cosy.
So we would recommend this b&b to our friends & family as we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Thank you to all at The Bijou!
- Also Known As:
- The Bijou Hotel Harrogate
- The Bijou Hotel
- The Bijou Harrogate, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bijou combines elegance and fashion with the intimacy and personal touches you only find in an owner run property. Wooden floors, comfy sofas and contemporary lighting and artwork. Situated in the smart neighbourhood of Harrogate's Duchy Estate, the Bijou is a short walk from town and the conference centre. On-site car parking, honesty bar and a fab breakfast with healthy choices such as home-made muesli, compote and a vegetarian option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Bijou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.