‘The Fountains bed and breakfast in Harrogate North Yorkshire, is an elegant Victorian building' Beautiful, Great and peaceful. This wonderful B & B comes with a beautiful Garden and available parking. The room was comfortable and clean. The sleep was very pleasant and the room had a free view TV. I would stay hear again and recommend the breakfast. I remember home made jam and how welcoming the owners were.
Walk in to town: 5-10 minutes (Easy walk)
Parking: Very good
Breakfast: Good English
Owners: Very helpful, Very Friendly
Surrounding: ‘ It has a beautiful front colorful garden’
- Also Known As:
- The Fountains Hotel
- The Fountains Hotel Harrogate
- The Fountains Guesthouse Harrogate, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fountains Guesthouse in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is an elegant Victorian building dating back to 1891. At the end of an imposing terrace situated on the King’s Road, tastefully and smartly restored and retaining many of its original features, The Fountains is a 10 bedroom all en-suite family run business which is be a great place to stay for both holidaymakers and business trips.We are situated just two minutes walk from the Harrogate International Centre and five minutes from the many bars, bistros and boutique shops of the famous Harrogate town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Fountains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.