“Mad hatters tea party” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 327 Restaurants in Harrogate
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our Bistro and all day dining menu in the Parlour, Snug or Gallery Restaurant. Enjoy fabulous A La Carte & Extensive Steak menu & fine wines
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Mad hatters tea party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I was visiting Harrogate for my birthday.
We didn't have a reservation but the staff were so accommodating, they also put on the mad hatters tea party for us instead of Sunday lunch it was lovely.
So nicely presented.
Decor inside is beautiful.
Staff so friendly and helpful, never had such good service.
Would recommend this place
It made my day.
Thankyou

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Cow cheese”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Finally manage to eat here on our third attempt. The decor is outstanding, the menu that we had seen on line wasn't available and the key dishes that had attracted us were not available.
The food we had was of a very good standard, the avocado mousse sensational. However, the experience was tainted by the lack of knowledge and skill the staff have.
The food is pitched and delivers a standard that is only achieved by a few Fine Dining restaurants in Harrogate. So then to be served a cold bottle of red wine is a basic error. I asked many questions about the menu, few were answered with any conviction. When I asked what was on the cheese board I was told a soft one and goat's one and a cow's one!!!
The effort the staff made was very good but due to their basic lack of training and knowledge I can not consider Runamocha at this time to be any better than average.
We will return and hope that the issues are addressed and I can then give the business the praise that the kitchen is already deserving of.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leeds, United Kingdom
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

What a lovely special mothers day lunch have I been treated to with all my fantastic family,all our starters mains and desserts were amazing, I was surprised that there was no price change with it been mothers day too so friendly were all the waiters/waitresses and bar man and a nice chat with the owner too,the restaurant is quite special and on our next visit I would love to try the mad hatters tea (themed on Alice in Wonderland) thanks again

Visited March 2014
Pulborough, United Kingdom
“fantastic restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed in Harrogate for the weekend and stumbled across Runamocka
we could not fault the food or the service. lovely food and people

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Mad Hatter Afternoon Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I booked a mad hatter themed afternoon tea as an early mother's day gift for my fab mum. I'd never been before and booked via email which staff were very quick to reply to and answer all my questions. We arrived to find they had set a table in the window for us which was lovely and every member of staff were very welcoming and helpful. The food was amazing and presented very uniquely and attractively in a mix of alice in wonderland themed crockery. It was beautiful and very special. We also had a glass of bubbly each and still the bill only came to just over £40 all together. We were so full we had to take some cakes home. We'll definitely go back and would recommend to all.