The location of this hotel is the best thing about it. Located right in the heart of Harrogate, all shops and restaurants are right on your door step, its also directly opposite Betty's tea rooms (added bonus). The staff are also very friendly and very helpful.
In terms of the hotel its self, its ok for a short stay if your not going to spend much time in your room. The rooms and bathrooms are a great size and they are kept clean, but they are very tatty, paint peeling off, every door looks like its been badly bitten by an angry swamp creature, when we locked our door we could still push and pull it a good few inches so it didn't feel very secure. I think we could have forced it open with a push if we really wanted to. There is also a car park at the hotel but be warned the spaces are VERY tight so if you have a car that you value dearly, park it somewhere else. The hall ways smell funny too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire is perfectly situated in the heart of Harrogate, with everything you need being within walking distance, opposite Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms. Harrogate train station,and the Internatioanl centre is an easy three minute walk away making the hotel an ideal venue for events held at the HIC.The hotel’s Hg1 Brasserie & Bar, has a high street style and is very popular with both our guests and the local residents of Harrogate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Yorkshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate
- The Yorkshire Hotel Harrogate