“No Surprise” 2 of 5 stars

Description: Jenson Buttons new diner style cafe/restaurant
Harrogate
“No Surprise”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Its gone bust! Over priced poor quality food and service, I predicted that this wouldn't last long and unfortunately my prediction came true!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Yorkshire
“Really not very good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I've been in a few times, coffee has always been ok and the restaurant is nice, but the choice is very limited; last time I went in (last week) I attempted to get a ham and cheese pannini. "Sorry, there's no ham, but we have turkey ham. Oh no, sorry, that's out too." OK....."Oh and we've no panninis left." So, then, I could have cheese.

Come on folks, it's not that hard. If you're out of what I've ordered, suggest an alternative, don't give a list of all the components of my sandwich I can't have. Off putting experience, wouldn't bother again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
York
“Fabulous atmosphere, great coffee, fab food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have been to Victus a number of times now and have always been impressed by the quality of the food, the atmosphere and the friendliness of the staff. The coffee is lovely, not too bitter. They have stopped serving the food in cardbord boxes which is fabulous, now there are proper plates instead. A couple of times we've been in the coffee wasn't as hot as it might be, but on my most recent visit, it was really nice and hot again, so that's good.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ripon, England, United Kingdom
“YUM YUM YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Really enjoyed my yummy bacon butty! went in just after 9 in the morning on a Thursday with a friend, great service and good atmosphere! defiantly recommend a visit! Loved the layout! And great value for money!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hopefully only teething problems”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Visited not lOng after this Place opened - it wasn't too busy in the dine in section but for a very limited menu it took ridiculously long to take and fill our very simple order. However the food when it was handed over was very nice. Hopefully they'll have sorted the problems out by now.

Visited November 2011