“Better than Joe Rigatoni's” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Guisborough, United Kingdom
“Better than Joe Rigatoni's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very nice friendly staff and tasty authentic Italian food. The minestrone soup was lovely and the cakes including apple studel were nice. I will be returning for a full meal next time in Harrogate. Good value food and drink.

Visited February 2013

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“10/10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

It was a dreary afternoon a few weeks ago, me and my partner were enjoying a brisk walk home when we discovered the delightful cafe Rosso, upon entrance we received an extremely warm welcome by all staff including the famous 'stefano'. We were planning on popping in for a quick drink though after seeing other people's meals we decided to have a full luncheon, the food was incredible! So impressed! I was equally impressed by the charming waitress who provided excellent service, I believe her name is Becky, such a brilliant attitude, very pleased. I recommend this excellent cafe to absolutely anyone looking for an authentic Italian meal in a beautiful town! I shall be returning in the near future.

• Visited January 2013
Keighley, West Yorkshire
“Dont be put off by outside, very good lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Went to Cafe Rosso last Sunday for lunch with my mum and an aunt, we were going to go to Drum and Monkey till saw the feedback on Trip Advisor, thats why we ended up at Cafe Rosso as it was No 1 in Harrogate. Little bit out of Harrogate, but that was no problem and in fact made parking easier. The food was lovely and would go again, was horrible wet day and windows were bit steamed up which was about only thing that was disappointing! Staff very helpful and good, no Credit cards, thankfully just had enough cash on me! Will be back

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Superb food with a warm welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We had been recommended by a friend to try for lunch when in Harrogate. I can only echo most of what has been said in regard to the excellence of this Cafe. The food is freshly cooked by Stefano and was perfect in taste and presentation,( I have a food allergy and Stefano was happy adapt the ingredients to suit). I had a Chicken Salad , the chicken had been stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes and lemon zest and the flavour was excellent.
Stefano and his staff give you a lovely warm welcome and its very clear Stefano cares not only about his food but very much so about his customers. If you are in Harrogate you must seek out this little gem.

• Visited February 2013
North yorkshire
“What a treat to find such a perfect cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

A friend had been saying good things about Cafe Rosso for over a year. For some reason I thought, yes, it'll be nice but one cafe is much like another. How wrong! The moment we stepped throught the door we were greeted with genuine friendliness, the atmosphere was buzzing and staff and customers all looked happy.
We had pastries and cakes which were so delicious we immediately decided to return for lunch!
The food was outstanding , the staff could not have been more helpful or more welcoming. It truly was a little corner of Italy which I look forward to revisiting as soon as possible. Just wish I lived in Harrogate and could join in their monthly dinners.

• Visited January 2013