“Not as good as last visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 360 Restaurants in Harrogate
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Just opened 15th November
Pwllheli, United Kingdom
“Not as good as last visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit to this restaurant. The first time was excellent with no complaints. Food and service was very good.
The same can't be said for the latest meal here! Two out of the four main courses ordered were cold on arrival to our table and sent back to the kitchen! No apology was given for this problem!
Hopefully this won't happen next time as I really like this Thai restaurant!

Visited April 2014

York, United Kingdom
“Lovely thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Really nice restaurant been to the leeds one before so thought I would try this one.
Had the set menu. Nice tasty food a good selection at a fair price.
Lovely decor good location. Friendly staff.

UK
“Delicious Fresh Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I ordered a takeaway from this restaurant. The service is excellent and brilliant value for money. The food was fresh and delicious. Can't wait to try something new of the menu next time.

Visited April 2014
Lancashire
“Fantastic Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is the best Thai Restaurant I have ever been too. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff were lovely. Very reasonably priced and a lovely ambience. Would definately recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We visited here as a couple. I chose the scallops and my boyfriend chose the king prawns. Absolute taste sensation! Service was fab and we weren't waiting forever! My only problem was that when we paid we didn't get change. It was over £6 and I thought i was a bit disappointed that they just assumed the change was to be put in the till. In the end we had to ask for it!! We left it as a tip anyway but I do like to given the choice as to whether it is for a tip or not!
But other than that the food was fab.