“Make sure you find out if your room faces the nightclub!” 3 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Harrogate
Harrogate Spa Hotel
Save Saved
You added Harrogate Spa Hotel to your Saves list
Prospect Place, West Park, Harrogate HG1 1LB, England   |
Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Harrogate
“Make sure you find out if your room faces the nightclub!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

What can I say a perfect stay ruined by a dreadful nights sleep! My wife and I had retired to bed early following a day pounding the pavements shopping, sightseeing and a large cream tea! Check in was okay after a bit of confusion we finally got a parking space (on the 4th attempt!) we went up to our room, which a very good size to large windows made the room very light and airy. Later on that evening after a bite to eat we retired to sleep. At approx midnight I was awoken but a lot of voices and thumping music, I genuinely thought there was a band playing in the hotel, my wife informed me (she had been woken an hour earlier!) that it was coming from a nightclub across the street, after an hour or so of listening to the constant thud we called down to reception to find out what time the club closes, the night porter said he had no idea, I find this very hard to believe! By about 3am we were seriously contemplating checking out and driving homes hen the din stopped, and by 3.30 the crowds had dispersed and we finally got some sleep.

• Stayed September 2013

Families
Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2002

Just to you let you know that this hotel is closed down since 07.09.02 for 6 months

Been to Harrogate Spa Hotel? Share your experiences!