“Great steak and frites!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 327 Restaurants in Harrogate
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Quantro Restaurant is an International Restaurant,situated in the heart of Harrogate,serving traditional to modern classic dishes,using local produce.
Shipley, England, United Kingdom
“Great steak and frites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went for the late menu qu from 9 till 10. Great for those who love to eat later when most places are stopping serving. All round great meal very professional staff polite but not over attentive. Food arrived in good time. Both the starters and mains were very nice and great value for money on the early/late bird. Best rib eye steak I have had in a long time cooked and rested to perfection with a beautiful garlick meaty gravy in a separate jug and great thin frites to soak up all the juices. Awesome!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Heswall, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and excellent atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was our first visit to Harrogate and we chose Quantro on the basis of its reviews. I am glad we did as it was excellent. The food, the service and the ambience was first class. If we return to Harrogate then a booking will be made in advance.

• Visited February 2013
manchester
“Lovely food, quite pricey.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Went with my partner for evening meal.I had chicken which was lovely but had not had the fat cut off which isnt good. Cannot fault food in any other way. We had food off the set menu which is between 9-10pm but as we sat down at 8.30pm we had to pay full price which was almost double set menu price, this seems ridiculous, as most restaurants would charge set price. Overall not bad but much nicer places for cheaper price and as good quality

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Quantro, Manager at Quantro Restaurant, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for visiting Quantro and for taking the time to write a review following your experience.

We are pleased that you felt the food was so good, we are however sorry that the fat was not cut off your chicken and can only apologise for this. We are sorry that you did not let us know at the time as our Head Chef, Neil would have happily changed this for you.

We are also sorry that you felt your meal was quite pricey. We are pleased to be able to offer various menus at Quantro that suit everyone, these include our Menu Qu, our light lunch and our a la carte menu. Our Menu Qu, runs from 6pm until 7.30pm and then starts again at 9pm. We also run different promotions throughout the year.

Once again thank you for you review and we hope to welcome you back to Quantro soon.

With kind regards

The Quantro Team
Harrogate
“Should've Gone Sooner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Such a great experience! The staff was so attentive and kind. We were thanked multiple times during our visit. It so nice to be appreciated while dining at a restaurant. Aside from the geniune feeling of welcomeness the food was AMAZING!! I had the daily special starter and main. Goats cheese tart with fig and tomato to start and Monkfish with mussels, and crab in a delectible buttery cream sauce. My only regret is not being able to finish! My husband had the duck which he sadid was cooked perfectly. I would highly recomend trying Quantro if you happen to be in Harrogate.

• Visited January 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Best meal in Harrogate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I frequently visit Harrogate on business and usually stay at the Crown Hotel right across the street and somehow never noticed this little restaurant until I was searching for something new on TripAdvisor. I have to say this was hands down the best meal I've had so far in Harrogate! The decor was very nice, the music was very enjoyable without intruding, the service was impeccable, and the food was magnificent!

I'm so glad I found this place and really wish I had found it sooner! I'll definitely return in the near future to try out the rest of the menu!

• Visited January 2013