“Fabulous party” 5 of 5 stars

01733 270440
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate in outdoor gaming. Suitable for anyone from age 7 to 70+. Safe interactive gaming great fior all the family, parties or friends.The latest high tech equipment at a purpose built site near Peterborough
Lincolnshire
“Fabulous party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My 11 year old son and his friends had a fantastic time as did the adults! I am currently thinking of an excuse to go again :)

Visited February 2013

“Fantastic value for money event, which was well organised by enthusiastic staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was looking for an outdoor event for my son and his friends to enjoy. Being part of the Call of Duty generation my son wanted to do something like Paintball. Having done paintball I wasn't sure that my eleven year old son and his friends were old enough to suffer the inevitable pain. The Battlefield experience suited the bill perfectly. The boys and I really got into the spirit of the event helped by Graham and Adam, who were perfect guides. The arenas were perfectly sized and the equipment worked without fault. My experiences of paintball have been frustrated by constant weapon jams, something that was not an issue at Battlefield. With a free drink and two hours of intense action the day was great value for money. I would thoroughly recommend Battlefield Peterborough.