“VERY IMPRESSED” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
East Midlands
“VERY IMPRESSED”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I took my partner for diner last week for a last minute surprise. We both choses from the set menu (£15pp) Both had an alcoholic drink (or 2) and the total bill came to ....... £40.80. For 4 courses that is pretty good!!!!
The food was VERY good and I'm quite fussy with Chinese. I'd go so far as saying the best chinese I've had in a LONG while! Highly recomended!!! The waitress is also very polite, chatty and friendly without being one of those annoying 'won't leave you alone' types

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best restaurant all round!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I've had a wonderful experience here on numerous occasions, both the food is exceptional and worth every penny the service was the best I've ever had. Both the waitresses and the manager were incredibly friendly and welcoming, I would make sure I went again! Overall the atmosphere is what you would wish for when dining, I'd recommend this place to everyone on any occasion

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good meal, friendly staff but service could have been quicker”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The meal was what you would expect from a Chinese restaurant, but nothing particularly special. I had one of the sizzling dishes, which always adds that little bit of extra drama. However, between the starters and the main course we had a very long wait. Whether that was because we'd been forgotten, having been placed behind a plant, or because they could not cope, was not clear. Either way, the wait was a little too long for my liking.

Visited October 2012
p'boro
“Yummy lobster on my birthday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I had my birthday lunch with my hubby in Emperor. We choose the hot and sour soup, lobster in cheese and butter sauce, sizzling steak with black pepper sauce and following with desserts. It was a very nice birthday dinner. The lobster was just delicious and it was very tasty with cheese and butter sauce. In addition, to my surprise, they offered a compliment drink - a bottle of wine for my birthday. Their service and being thoughtful to customers are simply 2 thumbs up!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Excellent Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

The Emperor Restaurant is an excellent place to go for lunch. The surroundings, service and food are all first class. A most enjoyable experience which will be repeated.

• Visited November 2012