“Tasty Food and Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

+(44)1895 613888
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 68 Restaurants in Ruislip
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: We are an established popular chinese buffet style reasturant that have been servicing the public for nearly 15 years. We offer you the best quality food and service for your money. We have 40 dishes to choose from ( vegertians are welcome ) desserts are also included in the price. We also offer you take away boxes which you can choose what you would like. We cater for big parties but please make a reservations.
Ruislip, United Kingdom
“Tasty Food and Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have been to Shigi's many times over the years: as part of a couple, within a group of friends and for special occassions. Shigi's is simply unbeatable in the Ruislip area when it comes to oriental buffets and good value. As well as eating in, you can also go for the takeaway option where you are given a box and can fill it up with what you want from the buffet cart.

The food is always of good quality and plentiful - if something runs out, they will cook a new "batch" for you which is great. Once, my boyfriend and I arrived fairly late (around quarter to ten) to find that we were the only people in there, however, the staff were very welcoming and asked if there was anything that they would like them to cook for us as some food was running a bit low. We asked for some more crispy duck and also sweet and sour chicken. Within a short period of time, we had a plate of each having been freshly cooked being brought to our table. The service is really good here and they will go out of their way to make you feel welcome.

I would highly recommend coming here, I know that I will be again!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Buffet Chinese, Quick simple and cheap!
Best value is the take away buffet, just buy the small or large container and ram it full of whatever you fancy.
Sitting down is more expensive, but you can go up as many times as you like, eat crispy Duck pancakes until you burst!
And the spare ribs are just brilliant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
london
“Expensive.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've been going to Shigi's for many years and found it to be good value for money, however on my last visit I was astonished at the high price of the bill for my family considering we had no alcohol. I will still get my take away delivered from here but probably wouldn't go for a meal unless someone else is paying!

London, United Kingdom
“Made to feel like family...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Like others, me and my family have been going to Shigi's for years and have always been made to feel very welcome and the staff always remember who each of us are and ask how we've been. The food is always great, there's plenty of it in supply and the prices are reasonable... Plus if you don't want to eat in, you can treat yourself to a take-away version from the buffet which is cheaper and pick what you like, without having to buy loads of different dishes to get a different variety.

The staff go the extra mile to look after you and ensure you have the best experience and before you know it, you're made to feel like family.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Better than Got Rice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I've been coming here for years and the place never dissappoints. Family run, great food, friendly, attentive staff and relaxed atmosphere. What more could you want? Best Oriental restaurant in the area.

• Visited October 2013