“Fabulous food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Everything is always fresh, delicious and creatively put together. We are never disappointed. Our take out breakfast was a bagel with scrapple, egg and cheese, and a croissant with scrapple, egg and cheese. We ate here two days in a row for breakfast and each time the food was hot, and delicious and ready when we got there to pick it up. We often dine in, but this trip we just didn't have the time. The service is impeccable. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and the volume of food you get. Best place for breakfast in Cape May!

Visited October 2012

New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Don't miss this in Cape May”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

A store owner at Sunset Point recommended this restaurant! Boy, are we glad! Such a refreshing change from the run of the mill food. That menu will take you 1/2 hour to read! If you have dietary issues(vegan, gluten-free, organic), this is the place. Had the best Butternut squash soup!! Staff is friendly and helpful! We ended up traveling back from Wildwood for Breakfast. Don't miss this special treat!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Service, Food, and Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Simple and cozy breakfast nook scenery with a fresh and healthy menu. The service is awesome and friendly. I don't know about other people on here saying that they're slow. My family and I got our food in about 10 minutes! I guess it depends on what you order like in ANY restaurant (I'm a waitress myself in a high end restaurant. I know good service when I see it). I love the idea of a little guest book on each table, and all the fun yummy juices and unique menu selections they have. Defiantly a place I'd recommend to anyone. Family friendly, great for casual friend gatherings, or if you rather enjoy a nice meal by yourself, this is the place to go :)

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Simply the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Every time I go back up North, Bella Vida is a must on the list! When my kids and I want to celebrate an occasion, this is where we go for breakfast - we love their food! From their special juice to their fabulous breakfast creations to their amazing lunches (oh I could go on and on) to their friendly service, it's just a win-win from the moment you step in the door!!! Love, love, love it!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm City, Florida
“Great gluten-free Dinner food choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We went here specifically because of the gluten-free dinner menu items. There were quite a few gluten-free choices! As someone who has multiple food allergies, eating out is usually a nightmare--but not here! Our server was more than happy to find out the specific ingredients of my menu choices to make sure I didn't have an allergic reaction. I was able to have an appetizer, salad, pasta, bread, and dessert which was all deliciously gluten-free! Service was great and the timing of the courses was perfect.

• Visited October 2012