long time to check-in and when we did, we no pillows/toiletries.needed to call 3 times on d phone and go 2 d front desk twice. airconditioning broken and service took a long time but still didnt fix it even though they told me they did.hassle. waste of money koi restaurant, expensive,onion soup tastd lke boiled water with onion and bread. they recommended triple cheese carbonara dat looked dull and tasted like milk.d service by d pool was only good when i gave tip but upon my arrival, gave us a bad look and didnt really helped us. the manager i talked to was an not helpful and was rude but the security supervisor was really apologetic, it was suppose to b my anniversary. too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched in a highland valley along the Sierra Madre range, Thunderbird Resorts – Rizal is more than the usual quiet mountain sanctuary. It’s a luxury getaway that provides a spectacular setting for you to relax, rejuvenate, and rediscover yourself. Our 41-suite luxury resort is a sprawling mass of lush tropical greenery and elegant interior design. To meet your sophisticated business and leisure demands, we offer world-class services and amenities – all set within easy reach from Manila. Relax. Escape from the buzz and bustle of the urban city and feel the elegant vibe of our modern, organically-accented suites, all of which offer breathtaking views of Laguna Bay during daytime and of the Manila skyline at night. Then visit any of the resort’s themed restaurants: the Pool Bar for the perfect al fresco barbecue adventure, The KOI Restaurant, A converging place for families and friends. Serves the distinct Asian Fusion cuisine and is an ideal venue for any gathering or celebration, the quiet Mediterranean-inspired Nueva Laguna for a private, romantic rendezvous, or the Cabana Bar for a lively, upbeat party with bands and shows catering to an exclusive crowd. Rejuvenate. Take a dip into Thunderbird Resorts – Rizal’s aqua blue infinity pool, surrounded by a manicured tropical leisure area with a palm, rustic feel. Nearby, there’s a Jacuzzi for an even more intimate plunge, or you may perfect your swing at the adjacent 18-hole championship Golf course. Inside the resort, open 24/7 for leisure, recreational luxury, and entertainment, is an international casino. Rediscover. Thunderbird Resorts – Rizal is at an inspired location with a thriving creative community: Binangonan, the art capital of the Philippines. At the foothills of the resort, you can find and explore a rich cultural patina of art houses, studios, galleries, museums, and heritage sites. Find new ways of self-expression and rediscover yourself in this flourishing setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Thunderbird Resorts - Rizal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunderbird Resorts - Rizal Hotel Binangonan
- Thunderbird Resorts - Rizal Philippines/Binangonan