“Extra Special” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Leigh, United Kingdom
“Extra Special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We visited last night, a group of 11 to celebrate my cousins Heathers special birthday, and what a night, the food was fabulous, Great Menu something to suit everybody, the staff were great, nothing to much trouble, we were allowed eat at our pace and never felt rushed. A hidden little gem, well worth the trip from Manchester, just wish it was closer to home.

North Wales, conwy
“Awesome meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

4 of us went last night for a meal to Village Bistro, the starter ( crab cakes ) was delicious! I had steak for mains and it was one of the best I have ever had! The service was ace aswell! Go and see!

Penmaenmawr, United Kingdom
“A hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I took my partner for a meal for her birthday and I can't state how fantastic this place is. The staff were attentive, the starters were huge and fantastic (I had the pate, home made and tastier than any other I have ever had). Then came the main course, more than ample portions and not too long to wait but not rushed, even though it is a small place. We then asked for desert to be held for a little bit as we were full, again no problem and not made to feel rushed. Dessert came when we asked, again very good size. I am a good eater and I struggled to finish!
The staff were fantastic and friendly, the atmosphere was just right, the music background and non intrusive of conversation but also a good selection and the value for money is excellent. I am really looking forwards to our next visit in June!!

• Visited March 2014
Island of Anglesey, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This was our second trip to The Bistro, as before we enjoyed every morsel .As other reviewers state ' go when you are Hungry' as everything is in plentiful supply.The basket of fresh warm bread kicks things off.The menu gives a good choice and everything is fresh and very tasty.There is a friendly relaxed atmosphere and the service is first class .staff are professional and organised , whilst nothing is too much trouble for Diane and her staff.Three courses are provided and the main course determines the cost , we paid around £23 pp with a couple of drinks.have booked for a return visit

Penmaenmawr, United Kingdom
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Living in Penmaenmawr, it makes a change to have some where great to go to eat. The bistro is a lovely place, staff are lovely and courteous and very helpful, as my husband has a gluten allergy. The food is gorgeous and plentiful. Great value for money too. I would recommend the bistro to everyone!

• Visited September 2013