“Brilliant!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed in Kelly's recently for a short trip,it was just AMAZING! The staff,the food and our bedroom was top notch.
It's a home from home! We thoroughly enjoyed the amenities of the hotel and the long walk on the beach for exercise after our gorgeous (and wine)!
Will definitely be back sooner than later!⭐️

Stayed May 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Kent, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Only had time to stay one night on a recent business trip, but really enjoyed our short stay, everyone very friendly, lovely restaurant in the evening plus a great breakfast; just had a chance to stroll along the nearby beach before (sadly) leaving.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Kettering, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I am on my mums account, & I can not tell you how long I have been counting down for our annual Kelly's trip. We return every year with another family for an anniversary & it is our favourite holiday of the year. The facilities & food are amazing ... A bit too good as we leave twice as heavy as we left the staff are family - Paul and Emer. I was reading through some comments and I was (embarrassingly) offended by the bad comments - that's how much we love Kelly's!!!!
In the morning my mum goes for a walk on the beach with other residents and the rest of us get ready for breakfast. We go down to the Ivy room and have our gorgeous breakfast & and the either play badminton, tennis, crazy golf, ping pong, pool/snooker, or go to the beach or other activities. We then have lunch do one of the activities and then eat again (afternoon tea) and then go swimming. After we then have a shower and get ready for dinner, watch my brother have a go at the disco & then watch the movie either in the kids area or on the rooms TV. Halfway through the movie I (15) and my best friend (14) go down in our PYJAMAS and get hot chocolates, we then bring them up in the glass elevator to look over our favourite 2nd home.
My parents & our friends parents enjoy the holiday just as much as us they love the spa & the staff who keep an eye on us. They are able to just let us do our things whilst they laze around doing theirs. We spend family time together doing the activities, competitions and swimming ( or if they manage to sneak away time in the hot tub overlooking the gorgeous beach ). Also I need to mention that the room layout is soooooo goood - the room is quite open but there bed is separate to all of the children's. My parents and our friends parents get dressed up after the children have dinner and go to dinner at the beaches.
I cannot express how much I love Kelly's and the staff, we have a countdown every year, and I was on the phone for an hour and a half with my best friend discussing just entering Kelly's.

I can't wait to be there soon in just a couple of weeks,

Tara draper xx

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
monaghan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My wife and I spent a 4-night break in this establishment and there is not one item that in any way gave us concern. Everything and everybody outmatched our expectations and the atmosphere was terrific. The food, as always, was of the highest standard and the service was top class. Friendliness, attention to detail, warmth, variety of things provided and blissful experience sums up our stay. Oh yes - we will be back.

Room Tip: All rooms are equal unless you want a sea view, but with its proximity it is better to go to the bea...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We recently spent a lovely relaxing weekend break in Kelly's resort Rosslare. From arrival to departure we experienced excellent customer service, the staff are extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

On the Saturday night we had dinner in LaMarine, it was a busy Saturday night but the food and service was great. We then enjoyed the band in the Ivy Room.
Sunday night we ate in the dining room which is more formal but again the service was exceptional.

Sunday morning we had treatments in the spa and spent a lovely hour in the thermal suite, our only complaint is that we would have like to stay longer enjoying the thermal suite, we enjoyed it so much on Sunday morning we booked to go back for an hour on Sunday evening.

Breakfast in the Ivy room is buffet style with a great selection, the sun was shining and we enjoyed the views of Rosslare Strand.

Our rooms were above the sea spa, one seaview and one overlooking the main road in Rosslare, the seaview was amazing but the road view had the advantage of the sun in the afternoon.

We will be back for another relaxing weekend and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kelly's to our friends.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Me and my fiancé decided to have a little treat and went for the spa indulgence package. The spa is small but has everything you would need and even an outdoor heated seawater pool. The highlight for us was our dinner in the evening, the food was amazing and the service from our waiter James was even better. He was such a lovely man and made our evening, it's a pity you don't get more people like him working in hospitality! Overall we enjoyed the stay, the sun was out so we got to enjoy all that rosslare had to offer. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Opt for a sea view room if you'd like to enjoy your breakfast on the balcony in the morning as t...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Have just returned from an excellent three day break with family members. While passing a few idle moments I had occasion to look at "Trip Advisor" reviews and was surprised at the negative content. The sentiments expressed are so far from our experience I feel compelled to comment.
We were three families, six adults and four children from 20 months to 5 years. We found the staff friendly and efficient, the food varied and excellent, the wine competitively priced. Rather than go on and on it is sufficient to say that at least two of the families are planning a return visit.
By the way one family left an item in the room and it was delivered to the house 137 Kms away before the day was out. How is that for service.
Gerry Lyons

Stayed April 2015
bkellyRosslare, Manager at Kelly's Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Gerry,

We greatly appreciate the time you have taking to write such a nice Trip Advisor review, we are delighted to know you and your family enjoyed your stay. I will pass your compliments onto all the team; we do pride ourselves in providing the best customer care possible to ensure that all ages enjoy their stay with us.

We certainly look forward to seeing you again.

Kindest regards,
Laura Kelly

Been to Kelly's Resort Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!