“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

051.879513
Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 125 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta, Ice Cream
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night
Waterford, Waterford, Ireland
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

My husband and I took our two grown up daughters here for a birthday meal. The staff were friendly and helpful especially when it came to putting candles on the birthday girls ice cream. (we took the candles with us). The food was amazing and the ice cream was out of this world. Well done guys we will be back again for more :-) NB it is a good idea to book in case they are busy. We were very glad we had booked.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Waterford, Ireland
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had heard great things about ginos so was excites when my boyfriend said we'd try it before heading to the cinema. I am a waitress myself for 8 years and i know how hard it is to please everyone so I dont take writing these reviews lightly but can honestly say I was never more disappointed in my life. They were not busy but we waited quite a while to be seated while two staff finished a chat. Our table wasnt wiped down and had crumbs and pieces of ham ans sweetcorn from the last people. The pizza took ages to come but was undeniably good our drinks came after asking three times with only one slce left. The staff were actually rude and looked like they didnt want us there. We werent asked if everything was ok or anything. Ginos has such potential and is at the moment wasted and to be honest its their staff leaving them down mostly.

London, United Kingdom
“Standards are dropping! Not like it used to be!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have no clue what's going on but the consensus between my friends is that Ginos quality has certainly taken a turn for the worst. Virtually no cheese on the pizza and the staff lack personality. Regular visitor not so regular anymore!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Waterford, Ireland
“Amazing pizza and ice-cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Ginos is an all time favourite casual dining restaurant. The pizza is always amazing and the ice cream is a must! The staff are generally okay but there have been some instances where staff members have been rude. I wouldn't let this put you off as the food is so good. Takeaway is also an option!

Visited March 2014
Fort Collins, CO
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

We had pepperoni and chicken w mushrooms. Fast service, nice and hot. Wish you could get Italian sausage.

Visited May 2014