1. I really hate to negatively review anywhere so this is reluctantly done.
2. We came in for a simple bar snack at 17.15 when everything was quiet but didn't manage to escape til 19.00 hours.
3. Our first servings of everything (coffee, wrap, linguini with mussels, prawns amd parmesan shavings) were stone cold.
4. Second attempt produced very bitter over-stewed coffee, but hot!; odd veggie wrap with vinegary warm guacamole and oily salad leafs; and linguini without prawns or parmesan.
5. Half an hour later the linguini dish as per menu and assumptions (hot and with prawns and parmesan) was produced.
6. No reduction on the bill so asked to see the manager.
7. Charged for the main course (linguini) but not for the coffee or wrap.
Conclusion: There are a lot of places in Ireland that you can eat where you will experience better service, better value and better chefs.
You have no recent hotel searches.